I. Product & Development
1. Optimization of TRXMarket Trading Process
TRXMarket trading process has been optimized and is fully under test. The optimized process will speed up trading, update order status more timely, make it easier for users to look up orders, and fix the occasional order missing issue.
2. Optimization of Energy Cost-bearing Rules for Trading on TRXMarket
To provide users with more stable Energy support, TRXMarket has adjusted the cost-bearing structure of Energy consumed in a smart contract. Users and TRXMarket will both bear the cost of Energy consumption for users’ trading on TRXMarket, with the platform contributing 90% and 10% from the user. Based on the calculation of contracts on TRON’s MainNet, the user will pay about 0.1 TRX for the Energy consumed in each trading. Click here for more information.
3. System optimization
Fixed abnormal display of order book data for some trading pairs on mobile clients.
II. Operations Overview
1. To celebrate TRXMarket’s launch on TokenPocket, as well as its deep cooperation with TokenPocket and TRON UP, TRXMarket is holding a trading competition with TokenPocket and TRON UP. 21,500 TRX+25,000 UP awaits! Click here for more information.
2. The campaign “TronVegas Flash Trading Competition, 10,000 VCOIN Awaits!” has concluded successfully. Rewards of the campaign have been delivered to the winners. Click here for more information.
3. The fifth AMA campaign of TRXMarket was successfully held in the official Telegram community of TRXMarket (https://t.me/trxmarketEN) at 16:00 (HKT) on Aug 29, 2019. The guest speaker was Marcus, co-founder and CMO of TokenPocket. He was taking questions from the community regarding TokenPocket. Click here for the transcript of the fifth AMA campaign.
Follow us on