USDT is the USD-pegged stablecoin issued by Tether on the TRON network. The token will be able to complete issuance, holding and transfer via smart contract on TRON, with a completely free and transparent process, zero transfer fee, and instant delivery; it will also be able to write programs that are highly expansible based on smart contract. TRC20 based USDT enables interoperability with TRON-based protocols and Decentralised Applications (DApps) while allowing users to transact and exchange fiat pegged currencies across the TRON Network.
TRC20 based USDT smart contract address:
REWARDS GUIDELINES - TIMELINE & AMOUNTS:
- How to qualify for the reward: Accounts that hold TRC20 based USDT
- Reward currency: TRC20 based USDT
- Reward period: May 7th to August 14th, 2019 (total 100 days)
- Reward time: A snapshot of user’s TRC20 based USDT account will be taken everyday at 24:00 (UTC+8), which will be used to calculate account’s rewards.
- Reward amount = amount of TRC20 based USDT on your account based on the daily snapshot * APR / 365
|20% [5/7 - 5/11]||20.00%|
|12% [5/12 - 5/16]||12.00%|
|10% [5/17 - 5/21]||10.00%|
|8% [5/22 - 5/28]||8.00%|
|5% [5/29 - 6/7]||5.00%|
|3% [6/8 - 6/21]||3.00%|
|1% [6/22 - 8/14]||1.00%|
For more information, please visit: https://tron.network/usdt?lng=en