I. Product & Development
1. TRXMarket launched new trading pair NFUN/TRX
TRXMarket launched a new trading pair NFUN/TRX. NFUN is a new token issued by TronFun, an upgraded version of FUN, fixing previous bugs. FUN token holders can go to https://tronfun.io/ to exchange FUN for NFUN. Users who had excessive TRX burnt during transactions because of the contract bugs of FUN have been given double compensation.
2. TRXMarket will support TRON-based USDT
We are currently in the process of integrating the TRON-based USDT and TRXMarket will support USDT-TRON in no time after its release. Currently, we are working on trading pair joint debugging on mobile and gradually opening trading pairs between various cryptos and USDT-TRON to make trading more user-friendly.
3. TRXMarket will soon launch Selected Token Launch Platform for community
TRXMarket will soon launch Selected Token Launch Platform for the community. This platform aims to become the professional selected token launch platform based on the TRON public chain, shedding light on the TRON ecosystem, gathering excellent resources from the industry, and promoting the application of community projects. The platform will be one of the very first quality projects launched on TRXMarket. Please stay tuned!
4. System Optimization
TRXMarket has optimized the back end matching logic, improving system stability and performance with enhanced user experience.
II. Operations Overview
1. TRXMarket has connected with Coinhills, a data website, to gain increased exposure.
2. The【BUGS WANTED! Find Bugs in TRXMarket H5 Mobile】campaign has concluded. The campaign has collected hundreds of advice from our Chief Experience Officers, and quality advice has been adopted into the iteration plan of TRXMarket H5 mobile end for a better user experience. 10 pieces of outstanding advices have been selected and rewarded, with a maximum reward of 1000 TRX.
3. The April Fool’s Day retweet campaign has concluded successfully on Twitter. We are in the process of giving out rewards.
4. The campaign “Retweet and Say Your Token/Feature on Wish List” concluded successfully on Twitter and we are in the process of giving out rewards.